Friday, November 02, 2007

another Great Swap package


I was feeling kind of light headed when I had the sinus infection and so once again signed up for a couple of swaps. I have been so lucky with my swap partners and this is no exception. In this swap you were to look at the profile and send things you had around the house. No fair buying anything new just for your partner. i think my partner did a wonderful job. I only wish I could get a better picture of the fabric that is dotted with sparkling stars. Thanks again partner. I already have ideas how to use my wonderful haul.

2 comments:

peaknits said...

I was quite excited to be there for the big reveal - nice package indeed. A great book!

Ann said...

Wow, what a package! I am back to blogging and knitting. COme on over and say hello.