Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finished


I am afraid it stretched out when I pulled it out of the sink. Honest, it really is heavy. So a careful hot water wash may be in the works. The buttons look kind of off looking across and down but there are two on the right and one on the left. Sort of quirky but I like quirky things. Started semi spring cleaning today and did get the screens washed and in the bay window so the smell of spring can come wafting into the house. I even washed the shower curtains and liners. For some reason I hate doing those so it tells you that even though I am not all out I am taking this spring cleaning stuff seriously. Tonight I will wind some yarn for a cap and then off to sew doll bodies. I have a wonderful friend who will be here bringing the counted cross faces and if I don't have the bodies finished and the clothes made my name will be mud in more ways then one. Daffodils are finally blooming and the tulips are heavy in bud. It makes me think that there is finally going to be an end to this long long winter.

No comments: