Sunday, January 20, 2008

Salamander



My co-worker, Peaknit, who I think of as one of the sock queens is always singing the praises of Wollmeise so I had to try some. Wow, it is hard to get because it always seems to be sold out. Salamander was one of their new offerings and I managed to get a skein. She knows what she is talking about. It really is nice to work with. I think this looks a bit like snake skin. That's a compliment by the way. You can't see the pattern very well in the picture but when the socks are finished I will post again...this time on a foot. Meanwhile back to the kitchen. The temperatures are way below zero if you take into consideration the wind chill. That's supposed to be Packers weather and although I am not a huge football fan even I might have to watch this game. So Poppy Seed Muffins and tea as I knit and watch the game.

1 comment:

Cepunkt said...

Nice stuff you are making!