Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I GIVE UP!


I don't know if it is me or the pattern. Here is a tank top and shrug I knit out of bamboo yarn. The gauge is correct but the shrug was really small and had to be adjusted. Being brave or let's admit it somewhat stupid, I went back to it and knit the tank top. The top is too large, go figure...I didn't make any adjustments because I thought that I would adjust again when finished. I even put the top in the dryer on high. It's still too large. Maybe this is just one of those projects that is not supposed to be, or maybe the person was slated for wants something really loose to work in the garden. I have been under the weather the past few days but as long as I am sitting in my chair I might as well have needles in hand so at least this is finished even if never used and I am thankful to be working on something else. Toed socks next. I will let you know how they come out.

1 comment:

Christy J said...

Get well soon, Pal. Don't know what to say about the tank, but I know how frustrating it is after all the hours of work! Do you think it's the bamboo? I haven't worked with that fibre yet.