Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've been lazy



I have certainly been remiss in blogging the past couple of weeks. With the snow and winds I have felt more like curling up with a good book then getting on the computer. Plus the computer keeps wanting to be shut down before it works correctly. Anyway, the good news is I finally finished the toed socks for my granddaughter in Texas. I hope the gold doesn't itch her toe. The back is cabled all the way down the heel but it is hard to see in the picture. I really like this pattern and will have to make myself a pair of socks with it one of these days. Chewie has had the last two injections for heart worm so I am busy trying to keep him quiet. He really loves his painkillers. He must feel no pain but certainly gets a high. I have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't try to sneak out and go to the neighbors hoping that someone has had a tooth pulled and might have a bit of medication left over in the medicine cabinet. Secret pal 10 starts soon so I really need to get back in the habit of getting an entry on my blog every few days. I am back and promise to do better.

1 comment:

Nashie said...

Hello from Uruguay.
Long time no talk to you!!!
Chat you soon!

Natty