Sunday, June 17, 2007

Slip Sliding Away


Time has really gotten away from me. After I banged up my knee everything seems to take so much time that I haven't been blogging like I should. I am doing some knitting and wanted to get this on so my secret pal can see that I have started something with the wonderful pick yarn she sent. It's a vest called Iris. I will be a bit slow but it will get done. Right now I am ruinating because I seem to have come down with a cold and that means they will probably put the surgery off for a week or so until my nose stops running like a sieve. Patience, I need to cultivate patience! Off to get the clothes out of the dryer and wish my sons Happy Father's Day, or in the case of the youngest, Happy Birthday, Happy Father's Day. Have a great day, both of you.

No comments: