Saturday, July 14, 2007

Izzy


I been off the computer for a bit but hopefully am back and ready to go. right now I am obsessed with Izzy my irobet vacuum. I have been under all kinds of bills, mostly vet and dentist and so the money went there and not for fun things. I was at my youngest son's and he had purchased a robot vacuum. Now I figure that I started vacuuming about age 10 and that means I have been doing something that I really don't like to do for 51 years. I had to have one. I found a nice refurbished one on the Internet and decided to give myself a treat. I LOVE IT! The problem is that instead of just letting it go I am busy watching it run. I guess that will wear off soon enough and I will leave it to its own devices. It docks itself on the charger when it's done so there is really no reason not to just come home and have the house vacuumed but I can't leave it alone quite yet. Kind of that dropping off you child the first time at the babysitters. I've started a shawl for my neighbor and will be posting more on that as well as my rather large vest. I didn't think the knee surgery would throw me off as much as it did. So off to check the garden and raspberries and to the pet store for more treats. Chewie really likes his treats.

1 comment:

peaknits said...

Glad you are back! You have been posessed about this vacuum!:) I am glad you are enjpying it - great analogy to dropping kids off at the sitter - you just want to make sure everything is on the up and up!:)