Saturday, December 30, 2006

Odds and Ends


I like to kind of finish things up this time of year. I had a bunch of little pieces of yarn left over from Jade's purse, her sparkle socks and some wool sock yarn so decided to see what I could so. The fingerless mittens that my pal sent me her pattern for are the result. I don't think the three colors do justice to her wonderful pattern but it does give you the idea. Now off to more sparkle socks. I didn't take the take to measure Jade's foot and I guessed wrong so they are way too small. My fault. Now I owe her another pair. She has picked dark blue sparkle. I don't know how the micro fiber is going to work up but I am about to find out.

2 comments:

peaknits said...

I LOVE your gauntlets - you need to give me any secrets - I really like how you combined some stash to make them - gorgeous! And thanks for your mittens advice - I'm going to get the patch pattern for myself if I can find it locally and the Hermiones are going to my KMKS pal - just need to figure out yarn - you know me, Cascade 220 just seems "too easy" - but maybe easy is good...

p.s. Hi Chewie - you're so darn cute!

Nic said...

Those are adorable gauntlets! HAPPY NEW YEAR!