Sunday, October 28, 2007

A squirrel of his own or almost done


I had scheduled some time off and wouldn't you know it, I ended up sick with a sinus infection and a messed up back. Just goes to show you that some plans are not meant to be. Anyway, I did get most of the things done and I will call on friends for help stripping wallpaper at a later date. Meanwhile while I am getting ready for winter I hung the bird feeders. It took the squirrels about 3 minutes before they found them back up and they are busy hanging upside down and doing their gymnastics to get every little seed. This drives Chewie crazy. Chewie then drives me crazy. It is kind of a round robin type of thing. I don't think it will last for long but I bought the Chew a squirrel that he could catch and squeak. Maybe it will hold his attention for a few minutes. These soft paletted dogs can made the strangest sounds when they want something. Oh, I did start a sweater and will let you know how that goes as I get a bit further along.

1 comment:

peaknits said...

I just purchased yarn for a, gulp, sweater too - I stil have one to seam. I may need your help:) Sorry vacation was full of aches and sickness - here's to work tomorrow
:(