Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gilbert




I finished my Gnome and his name is Gilbert. I'm not sure why but it seems to fit him. Sorry about the picture but it is another overcast day here in Wisconsin. Gilbert kind of matches my house so he blends in and even with sunshine I am not sure he would be too outstanding. I think that is what Gnomes do though...hide. Hopefully, I will get Meghan's sweater blocked this afternoon and then I can post a picture of that. Meanwhile here is the further saga of the Chew and Lady Jane. He chases her enough that she has managed to get off some of that weight and is now becoming a jumping cat. No, I don't think he is trying to get her but to play. At least they don't run all the time as you can see by the picture. Now off to bake. Another one of those days with heavy rains causing flooding and snow expected soon. What a winter!

No comments: