Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another top finished


Here is Meghan's next gift spread out and drying. For some reason I had a difficult time getting a picture and will try to do better later but I really did get it done. For some reason Lady Jane seems to think that wet or not this is a good place to stretch out and rest so I have been guarding the spare room. Today there was sun. Thank-you thank-you thank-you God. We are supposed to have snow again Monday leaving me in quite quandary. I can't put my car in the garage behind my house because I can't make it up the hill which is all ice. I can't leave it in the drive if it snows because the plow can't get in and I might not be able to get out to help matters. OHHHHHHHHH This has truly been a long winter. Last week, when I was still using the garage, I couldn't get the car out because of the ice rink hill. The next day I hit the garage door opener to give it a try and the opener went up but the door didn't tearing off the top part of the door and, picture this, bending the metal frame. I keep thinking that spring has to come soon. Chewie and Sera and blowing their coats. I only hope that their biology knows something I don't. Meanwhile, back to doing a little work on the quilt and reading.

No comments: