Saturday, February 09, 2008

What the "kids" think of this winter




It is plain to see that both Chewie and Lady Jane are not impressed with the Wisconsin Winter this year. Meanwhile, as the wind blows I continue to work on Meghan's spring top. Right now the sun is shining but the wind is picking up. This morning was used get the ice chunks the plow put in the driveway moved so that they didn't freeze there this evening. The brownies are in the oven. By now you know I always seem to bake when it is cold outside. No wonder people in this climate gain weight in the winter. The yarn has arrived for the gnomes but they will have to wait until I finish the top. I always wonder how people can have a dozen projects going at one time. I would never finish anything. More power to them.

No comments: