Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm slow this week



I have spent the week looking at new projects but not starting anything. I did manage to get out my swift and yarn winder and get the wonderful yarn my secret pal sent to me ready to go. My excuse is the weather. I am putting a picture of the tree off my patio on so that you can see that it has been snowing in Midwest. I also have a picture of Chewie resting after playing in the snow. I will be back soon with more things. right now I really need to get a package together for my secret pal. Have to work a bit this weekend so I may not get to a new project just yet but give me a chance and away I go. I have to make a tee shirt for Logan and a shirtdress for Jade so I can't put things off too much longer.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Amazing :-) Here in Holland it feels like summer and you do have snow :-) Have a super weekend though!