Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hogwarts Swap Questionaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
Any of the bamboo and I like the shorter ones. I really don't have a favorite brand.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I am always up for trying something new. I use both metal and bamboo. I haven't tried any of the ones made of wood yet but they can be pretty pricey so don't feel obligated.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? I think it would matter on the yarn. The blue and bronze would be my preference if you could find a good bronze. that said, I think silver would be easier to find and I like that too.

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like? Candy, Chocolate that I don't like...Are you kidding? I like it all and too much.

6. What are your favorite scents? In the spring I like lilac or rose scents.

7. Do you have any allergies? Sure, but I don't think anyone is going to send me dust mites or medicine so you are safe. All the yarns and I seem to get along well.

No comments: