Sunday, September 30, 2007

Way too Small


I was working away on my first toe up sock and thought I finally had a running start. The last laugh is on me. Although I managed to figure out the toe it is way way too small for my wide foot. I think I will take a break and find a pattern for a toe up that fits a male foot. If I can get that down I can do some adaptations on the pattern for the KAL. Meanwhile, the weather stays beautiful so what I really should do is go outside and work in the yard. This may be my favorite season but it also is the harbinger of winter, not a time to garden in Wisconsin unless you want to make snow carrots. Here is the toe before I make it into a nice mess of crinkled yarn. five starts and then too small. Do you think I ought to be learning something from this?

No comments: