Tuesday, October 17, 2006

FROGGIN' FROGGIN' FROGGIN

When I started this blog I am pretty sure that I mentioned that it seems my projects seem to reflect my life. I didn't mean it in quite the way it is showing up but right now it seems that all my appliances are breaking and repairmen just haven't had time to fit me in. I thought I would knit and wouldn't you know it....I must have pulled the shrug I want to make for Christmas 7 times. For some reason I had a mental block and just could not get the pattern to work. Last night I think I found the answer but to be on the safe side this evening I will just curl up with a cup of tea and a book. I think that sometimes that is the best thing that you can do. I do have one bright note. I hear from both my spoiler and spoilee regularly and am enjoying Secret Pal 9. I am like a little kid awaiting Christmas. What fun to both give and receive. Now off to tea and hope for a better tomorrow. Pal, if you are reading this. Don't worry I am usually an optimistic person. Just one of those times.

No comments: