Thursday, October 12, 2006

Secret Pal 9

I got my pal for the secret pal 9 and am having a great deal of fun rushing around getting together items I want to send. I think our hostess did a wonderful job of matching us up. Another big plus is just reading her blog gave me tons of ideas. Looks like this will be a great way to excuse my shopping in yarn stores for at least a couple of months. Got to go and work on the other mitten. One done and one to go. Then finally I should be able to start that top and shrug. I know. I know. I need to get at all those Christmas presents. I will manage a few at least. Oh, cold here in Wisconsin. The first snow of the season when I walked the dog. He is going to have to give up and use the yard soon. I'm pretty hardy but it is starting to get too cold for me.

No comments: