Thursday, September 14, 2006

Things do fall into place

If you wait long enough and are persistant things do eventually fall into place. I finally created a pattern I like for my scarf and now am tearing along on it. I think I just had to find something I liked for the yarn and there wasn't a pattern out there. It had to be simple so the yarn was what was important and not the pattern. Lat night after ripping out starts several times something I liked started to evolve and that was all it took. Now all I have to do is knit like mad to finish it. I have a ribbon top on the needles and Jade is waiting for butterfly socks. (Crocheted top of sock with butterfly beads) so it is time to stop worrying and move along. Knitting is like life. sometimes you seem stuck and then things start to fly.

No comments: