Sunday, September 24, 2006

Trying again

I put taking a break in for the title and then I must have hit the wrong thing. It will be listed all my it's lonesome. Oh well, that is what I am doing. I'm taking a break from the ribbon top. I rushed to get it done and of course I ran out of the ribbon yarn. Lucky for me there was more in stock so I will be waiting for the mailman to get this finished. Now I have an excuse to start on some beaded mittens. Although it is only September there have been some nights that reminded me winter will be here in the very near future. Today was a lazy day. After mowing the lawn and pulling some of the bean plants in the garden I make stew and homemade dill bread. There is something about fall that says Chili and Stew. One of the last city wide rummage sales was in a new by town yesterday. I didn't rummage much but I did find a nice old used drop spindle. It will give my craft room some ambiance. Napoleon is barking that he wants his supper so will leave for now but I will pull out the yarn for the mittens and see if I can get it wound into balls so I can get started. Then I will have to force myself to go back to the top. Somehow like in other parts of my life I find that if I tackle the things I don't like much first it is the best way to get them done and out of the way.

No comments: