Sunday, September 10, 2006

You can tell I am techno challenged because for some reason I managed to post the title below the posting. Maybe it was my excitement. I was just accepted by Secret Pal 9. I have wanted to do a secret pal thing for some time and most required a blog so now I am set to go. Life is easier today. I went back to the Sheep and Wool Fest and found some wonderful yarn that looks to me like a starry winter night. You can see it in the picture of the swift. The yarn is all so the simplest of scarves is now being made. Scarf Exchange Pal if you are out there I am finally on the way.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Helloooo there! I'm feeling a little bad that you're stressing so much about this scarf! I really hope that my specifications weren't too... well... specific! Really truly, just the fact that someone out there cares to knit me a scarf means the world to me... so plesae do what you like! That will make me the happiest.

By the way, EVERYTHING on your blog is georgous! ... and it's so nice to 'meet' you. :)